Hello. I'm 35 year old female and I have some medical problems to discuss with you. You see, I have never experienced any symptoms of menopause because I think I'm still way too young to suffer from it.
I enjoy my sexual life and have really regular menstrual periods.
But the thing that’s confusing me are these periodic sweats.
They occur mostly in night and I don’t know what is causing them. I know that this is a symptom of menopause but, like I said, I don’t think this is the cause.
A friend of mine told me that I can't to nothing about them and that they will disappear by them selves. Is this true?

Well, I really don’t know a lot about all this beside the fact that these night sweats are typical menopause symptoms.
The thing is that you could never be sure that these aren’t caused by menopause. You see, you can still have your periods and everything but enter a premenopause period which has the same symptoms.
But, if we exclude this possible cause- these night sweats can be caused by many other things.
Eating a spicy food at evening can cause excessive sweating at night. There are several other things that could cause you this problem such as stress, caffeine, alcohol, tight clothing and cigarette smoke.
There are some tricks you could do to avoid this- keep your bedroom cool at night, practice deep breathing and exercise daily.