I have been thinking for the past week and half that I was pregnant. My cycles are normally 35 days, and I was on my 48th day when I started to bleed. 2 days before I had an accident where someone feel on top of me and I hit the ground hard, with the on me. My stomach has been cramping severly since then. I am now on my 2nd day of heavy bleeding, and my back is aching so bad I can't take it. Last night I woke up and thought my boyfriend had poured water all over me! I was soaked, but it was sweat. Mostly between my thighs and my head. I am just wondering is this just me being late on my period and these are the signs, or should I be alittle more concerned? I am not normally the type of person to have cramps or night sweats during my period.

Night sweats are the worst and I am not sure what happened to you but I think that there is diefinitely something going on so I hope that you are able to go to the doctor about this as ssoon as possible because I don't think that it is going to get better anytime soon. Please keep us posted on how it goes but it is something you need to talk to your doctor about.