I have Cystic fibrosis, and my lungs are now so damaged I have been told that I need a lung transplant in order to survive. Unfortunately in the UK, 50% people die waiting for lungs due to the chronic shortage of organ donors.

Please please help me change this, I am fiercely determined to make a difference, I love my life with a passion and will not just sit and accept my fate. My friend and I have launched a new campaign, which you can find out more about at www.livelifethengivelife.co.uk

Tell anyone and everyone about it if you can. Thank you for your time.

I really feel so sorry for you. My husband is a cf , 38 years old, his lungs are damaged and the only thing that have kept him away from transplant is the fact that his oxigyn is 92% when sick, so we still have lot of faith that he will be able to fight till we face lung transplant.
All the best for you and your campaign

my father has cf, and so did his sister before she died at 33 yrs old. she was supposed to have a lung transplant but she refused because she didnt think it would be very safe as the body could reject the new lungs.

I will support this cause in any way i can