me and my boyfriend of 10 months (both of us are 18) decided since we didnt have a condom on us at the time that we decided to just do it without one, and we know now that it was wrong and planned on to never do that again. but the thing that bothers us is that we did it for two hours straight. he would just stop (him still inside of me) and cool down so he wouldnt cum. we both researched some about the pre-cum and either it said it did contain sperm or it didnt so we just need a little reassurance that there is no possible way i could get pregnant from this. my period started the 23rd in Dec. and we had sex on janurary 1st. we are a little scared which we deserve to be after doing such a stupid thing. it was just a in the moment thing, that we both learned our lessons on this. i would be forever greatful if someone could give me some answers.:-|

Hi Cookie,

There is a chance of pregnancy, as there is with any sexual contact.

Precum may contain sperm.  It is generally considered not to though if he has not recently ejaculated, recently meaning since he last urinated.

But, there is always a chance.  

The timing, day 9 of your cycle increases the risk.  Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  His sperm can survive about 5 days.

Always use birth control.

Good luck.

thank you for your time to answer my questions. I feel some better since he hadn't ejaculated in two days