My foreskin in longer than average ( i think!) and it covers my bell end when my penis is fully erect, only a little bit of the bell is showing, when i pull back my foreskin it feels very tight at the ligament at the front. it looks under a lot of strain.. what should i do here?
Secondly, when i wear a condom, i pull the foreskin back as far as it will go, and roll on, however when it is in action, its rolls back up to cover the bell end again, as though the condom isnt there. is this normal? how can i deal with it? Thank you...

I have the same problem as Davinci here. Wearing condoms can be a problem during sex due to foreskin; but more worryingly my frenulum )the ligament at the 'back' of my penis) is very tight and occasionally causes me some pain. Any advice would be appreciated... 

Davinci:

That ligament is called the frenulum. It is supposed to be there. If it is too short to prevent retraction of your foreskin that condition is called "frenulum breve."

The frenulum can be stretched to make it longer or you can have a urologist do an operation.

I think you are putting your condom on correctly.

same problem with me

HI Ami:

You are blessed with a foreskin.

You may stretch your frenulum if it is too short for your satisfaction.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.