Hi, I have some rather difficult problem. I am training grappling. It is not so famous martial art so, probably, most of you didn't hear about it. Anyway, my sparring partner is too rough. Every time when we are sparring he uses more strength then he should. I have tried to talk to him but he just smiles and keeps on. I don't have other place for training and I cant change the partner. Can you help me with some sparring advices so I can parry him, because he is too strong?

Yes, you have serious problem. But you must talk with your teacher. Every martial art is about control of your feelings and movements. He must react and make stop to this. But on the other hand you have excellent opportunity to learn more because each of your training is virtually fight. Be calm, follow his moves, try to find his weak point and then use that to make him realize how bad it can be when you cant have trust in your sparring partner.