Couldn't find what you looking for?


Please I am writting for and about my hubby who will not go to the Dr. What can this be and what can i tell him to make him go for a check up.He has has loose stools with blood and now he has a small pea sized lump on his lower right testicle. thanks a loving wife


Your husband definitely needs to see a doctor, No doubt, Anytime you find a lump or have blood in your stool you should be checked out by a General Practitioner.

The good news is that blood in the stool is a symptom of a great range of disorders such as colitis, ulcers, etc. The first thought to jump to mind is (gasp!) COLON CANCER! But usually blood in the stool does not indicate this dreaded life threatening condition.

Get your husband in right away.