I think I already saw a discussion on this topic on this board, but I can;t find it now so I will just start my own discussion. I am precisely ten pounds overweight, and of course losing those ten pounds fast and simple sounds like a wonderful idea to me. Everyone talks about the diet to lose ten pounds in ten days now. Do you think this is any good?

Believe me, I would love to lose ten pounds in ten days as well. But before you start the lose ten pounds in ten days diet, or any other juice fasting and rapid weight loss diet, please ask yourself the following question. Do you want to lose ten pounds in ten days, and have the weight shoot back up as soon as you are done dieting? Or would you like to lose those ten pounds and keep them off forever? If it's the latter, and I believe that it is, for the vast majority of dieters, then please do not attempt to lose ten pounds in ten days. Lower your fat intake, and eat a balanced diet. Things like high fiver cereals can really help you feel full, and stop those cravings for chocolates and other sugary foods. With the help of a proper diet, you will soon be rid of those ten pounds. It will take a bit longer than ten days though.