My name is Lauren and i am 13 i am 176 pounds and i really need to loss 56 cause i want to fit in skinny jeans and shirts the biggest reason i want to loss this 56 pounds is so people stop calling me fat i hate that word and people talk about me a lot :'( so i beg for help i know for a fact i need to loss weight if you can help me respond

First of all don't let what other's say affect how you're feeling. you're only 13 and when i was 13 I was a chunky thing. now I'm 5'11 and not fat but not skinny, just right. those people that are super skinny, that's just how they are, and that has a lot to do with a different aray of things. But if you want to lose weight, its better to do it healthily...what do you eat on a daily basis? Increase the veggies and fruits you eat, have a salad w/lunch and dinner when you can, easy on the dressing tho b/c that does nothing for being healthy lol! Drink lots and lots of water, water is your body's best friend. and Exercise. If you don't like any sports or if you don't like high active stuff just walk. go for a walk after school, after supper. Walking for an hour is just as affective as running for an hour. You don't need to cut out a bunch of food from your diet or stuff like that, STAY AWAY FROM DIET PILLS b/c they're so harmful for your body, especially your heart! Don't compare your self to models, and superstars, b/c you have to remember they have personal trainers, access to gyms 24/7, and lots of money for the really healthy food and unrealistic stuff. You have to love yourself and accept who you are. Keep a positive attitude and you'll come out on top. But most importantly, I don't even know you but you are YOUNG! I wouldn't worry too much about things just yet but stay in control of who you are. I wish you the best, I know its hard, I'm still struggling to accept nearly everything about myself. Good luck! j

Each soft drink is 150 empty calories. Replacing just one soft drink per day with water will result in losing 16 lbs per year.

2. Keep Yourself Busy
When there is nothing to do, we reach for the food out of boredom. Staying busy with other activities will help to keep your mind off food.

3. Get Rid Of Tempting Foods
We all have foods that we can't resist. Knowing that, it's best to not have those foods around the house. Out of sight, out of mind.

4. Watch Your Portions
How much you eat is just as important as what you eat. If an average person starts eating just 10% less, he will lose about 20 lbs per year without changing his diet.

5. Think Of Calories In Terms Of Exercise
You have to do the whole hour of aerobics to burn off the 500 calories contained in a big piece of cheesecake. What is easier for you: exercising for 1 hour or not eating the cheesecake?

uhm hhey lauren im kristina nd i have the same problem maybe we can help eachother out i wanna try out for the dance team eht MINOR HIGH SCHOOL