i am only just 12 and i weigh 7 stone 6 !!!!!!!!!!8-| i am very self consious and when im getting changed for pe at school i go in a corner and hope none of the other girls see me ! i cant really wear any hollister tops s they are to tight ! i just want to be skinny ! i have very pale skin, big blue eyes and gorgeous long auburn hair ! i love singing and acting ! my mum says i am pretty enough to be a model and i really want to be one ! i think i am going to go on a diet of porridge, bread and water throughout my summer holidays ! i get embarressed if anyone sees me running round our local park ! would the wii fit be a suitable source of exercise ? please help me persue my dream of becoming a model and tell me how to loose weight and get fit !!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't go on a diet of just porridge, bread and water. Bread is very fattening anyways. Watch how many cals are in the foods you eat most women are suppost to eat about 1,200 cals a day you must lose more cals then you eat a day so keep that in mind. You need a lot of fruits and veggies so eat more fruits and veggies than you do anything else. I also recommend you do cardio at least 30 minutes a day for at least 3 days a week cardio is for full body toning and is a good way to lose a lot of cals. Since you are shy about running walk when ever you can once you lose some way you will feel a lot better about yourself then you can start to jog and once your ready you can start to run if you'd like you can also walk, jog, and run in place in your own home it works just the same. Also drink lots of COLD water. 

Heyy im 13 and i weigh 122 and i hate changing at school i hate how i look im not big im kind of skinny but not really so you dont have to feel bad you only weigh 76 pounds your skinny