So.... 2 weeks ago today I lost my virginity. I am on birth control and we did not use protection. but.... there were a couple of days that I forgot to take my medication. I got home a week later and I took a pregnancy the next Tuesday. It said negative. so I started taking my birth control again. that Wednesday I started having a pink discharge and then I started bleeding heavily and I was passing clots.... I am still nauseated and my breasts hurt and I feel bloated. Can anyone tell me what is going on????

A few concerns here, and more information is needed.

1. "2 weeks ago today I lost my virginity" the 14th April? Was that the onl day you had sex?
  2. "I am on birth control and we did not use protection"
    1. What pill do you use?
    2. Is it a 28-day or 21-day regime?
    3. Who was the guy?
    4. Why did you not use protection.
    5. Birth control is no protection against STIs
  3. "there were a couple of days that I forgot to take my medication" Which dates were they?
  4. "I got home a week later" Where were you?
  5. "I took a pregnancy the next Tuesday" 22nd April?
  6. "It said negative. so I started taking my birth control again"
    1. I expect it did! Probably far too early.
    2. What date did you stop?
    3. Why did you stop?
    4. What date did you take your first pill of the pack?
  7. "that Wednesday I started having a pink discharge and then I started bleeding heavily and I was passing clots"
    1. "that Wednesday" 23rd April?
    2. Probably the period starting, reacting to the pills
  8. "I am still nauseated and my breasts hurt and I feel bloated" Probably the reaction to the varying levels of hormones form the starting and stopping the pills.

I hope this helps as a start. I wait to hear back