hi, i started out not being able to urinate very well, but i just chalked it up to this medication i was taking. then i thought it might be a U.T.I, eventually i found a lump on my left testicle. I went to get it checked out, they did an ultrasound, didn't find anything wrong. So a month later, the lump is either gone, or the testies are bigger or swollen, and now i have what feels like excess fluid or skin, around the testes in my sac and tingling every now and then. everyone that i have told that to said that it's normal, but i really don't think it is. i went to see a urologist, couldn't find anything wrong. and i've been having all over organ pains, trouble digesting food, chest pains, and sharp pains in my left arm. does anyone have remotely any idea what might be wrong with me?

Moni pls ,I had sex when I was small not mature den ,so some years leta I had a rub I mean d guy rub his manhood on my female part but I didn't undress my cloth den ,Eva since den noting like dat an I still a virgin or nt?