hello, I'm 17 and latelly I've been having random pains on my right testicle and also aroud the testicle, on the buttock and down the right leg, It wasn't really a very bad pain untill today, I had a huge sharp jabbing pain in on the right side of my right testicle, this worries me a lot, I havn't been to the doctor, I don't ahve the pain int he morning, but I get it later on in the day, if I put all my weight sitting down on my left side it doesn't hurt. I'm sure it's not an STD because I have nevet engaged in sexual activity with anyone. please help it is worrying me very much

Health Advisor
Is there a lump or any swelling in the groin? I'm thinking about inguinal hernia....

actually it does hurt but not as much when I put the weight on my left side

not that I can feel there isn't, it just really hurts, but my right testicle has always been very weird, it seems very week compared to the left one and also hangs lower and hurts more when something hits it

I'm not sure that it is one because I don't get pain when coughing or when lift heavy objects, and it still hurts even when i sit down, I found out about inguinal hernia on the internet

Ok so I was sitting around just a while ago actually when I got a random but very greatly large amount of pain on my left testicle, I am in my teens also so I thought maybe some one could tell me whats going on. I freaked like crazy at first but I took a shower and now it's gone. I really need to know if anyone has any clue to what it could be or if this is an early sign of something worse. ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated.

im 17 and for less than a year my right nut has been giving me mild to sharp pains at random as far as i can remember they were all located towards the lower half of my testicle do you think i should have this checked out im positive its not tortion or wat ever that is and i havent been pushing myself physicaly so im pretty sure its not a hernia either most the time its mild like i said and I can count the amount of times it has been really bad on one hand ? ? WHAT SHOULD I DO ? ? sometimes when i put my legs close together the other one hurts but i think that is my fult for doing that lol

I am going through the same thing exept my pains arnt as bad as you describe yours. Check your testies for small lumps. Lumps can be a sing of testicular cancer and pain can mean its worsening. When checking be careful, you don't want to hurt yourself and you wanna make sure you don't miss a small lump or anything. If you find lumps I would tell your parents to take you to a doctor or physician or something. This is where I'm currently stuck because I have a bad relationship with my parents and I don't know how to tell them. Also I'm 16 so I'm even younger than you. If you feel like talking to your parents will be hard, just tell them your feeling unusual pain around the groin area and you would like to be checked out by a doctor. That's what I've come up with anyways. Note that testicular cancer will spread and if you don't handle it as soon as possible not only could you loose one or both your testies but you could even have it spread to the rest of your body.

Okay so my boyfriend is telling me that his right testicular hurts out of random events. It mainly happens when he is working out other than that is all random. He refuses to go to get himself checked out but he also checked if he had lumps but he didn't. What could it be? Please help

same happend to me dude its a hernia dont lift more then ten pounds. im still waiting till surgery dont worry your nut is fine

don't worry, it's a very normal thing to happen in males. if you sit around a lot, or don't get as much exercise as you should, it will increase the chance of the random pains. i had this same problem and it freaked me out enough to go to a doctor, he said pelvic muscles down there can put pressure on your balls causing pain. Told me to pop ibuprophen and wear more supportive underwear and to get up and walk around more often.

THe post above me is correct. I've gotten random pains growing up. Haven't had one since I turned 19 though. I sit all the time and I noticed if I sit wrong and "bruise" the testicles in a way they can be sore to the touch or whatever.

ok most of the time, im walking and i get hardcore pain down there...idk y that happens %-) does that happen to anyone?

my friend has also been having testical pains. In the left one to be more specific. He say's that today it lasted an hour. I asked him how bad the pain was from a scale of one to ten and he said enough that he wants to puke. I'm worried for him. Half the things I read on the internet don't seem that bad, and the other half is as bad as canser! None of it though quite relates or completely fit what he's going through. So you see my consern. Please help. I'd like to give him the best advice I can.

he's also 20yrs old... isn't that a little old to be getting those kinds of pain?