I have been feeling very hot off and on, but when I take my temperature it is low (96.5) during these times. I also have been nauseous, emotional, exhausted and have been having very mild right lower quadrant (pelvic) pain for about 1 week. Does this set off any alarm bells as far as medical concerns?

Low temps are often due to thyroid problems, as I've learned. Ask you doc about thyroid tests. If you take your temps in the morning and they are low consistently, you could have hypothyroidism.

i m 43,my average body temp. is 97.8 my mother suffered menopause at 36 and my sister started also at 36 i was 38, i was told i am too young for such things but family history proves them all wrong except for family, so yes lower back pain, exhaustion, mood swings, headaches, **brian tired** if it is a thing; all and any not to count sleeping sweats and, and cold chills... and fogetfullness, ..i suppose our family tree has all the meno traits, good luck, although i have heard of a balloon which i **allergeic to latex** am not worthy. good sleeping and good studying, dawn