I am in 18th week of pregnancy. I feel sever pain in my lower abdomen. I almost have no other symptoms, just feeling tired and urinate frequently. Is lower abdomen pain in 18th week of pregnancy normal? What can I do to reduce it?

Lower abdominal pain is the most common thing between 18th and 24th week of pregnancy. Your ligaments are stretched because uterus grows. You may experience that like sharp pain or as a dull ache. You can prevent this pain if you avoid to change the position quickly and to have more rest. Try to bend toward when you feel the pain, and that should be helpful.

UTI's are also common during pregnancy, it might be worth a mention to your midwife next visit

i am in 8th week of pregnancy, i experiance pain in the lower abs. it last for 2 days. why this has happened , is this worring factor?

Anonymous wrote:

i am in 9th week of pregnancy, i experiance pain in the lower abs. it last for 2 days. why this has happened , is this worring factor?