Well I've been having some upper stomach aching pain for the last week and I will wake up in the middle of the night and walk around the table and put a heating pad on my stomach and nothing seems to work. My mom think its cramps but i don't because its like upper abdominal pain that last for like 2-3 hours, I think I might have kidney stones? I haven't went to see the doctor to check up on it yet . Because I'm scared that when I do they will just turn me back around but ( I NEED HELP NOW), can anyone help me and tell me what their opinion is ??? I can't take this pain any longer.

If the pain continuously gets worse it def kidney stones. You could just be bloated or colicky.

hi there, So there are a few things to take into consideration when answering this for you, but I will do my best to give you some ideas. First and foremost, having had the awful experience of passing a kidney stone, I can tell you that if it was kidney stones, you would not get up and walk around for a bit and call it a day, you would get to the hospital and do anything in your power to make it stop. Kidney stones are probably next in line to childbirth pain, seriously. Also, kidney stone pain is not in your upper abdomen, it is on either your left or right side and back, usually right under your rib cage to one side, depending on which kidney it is with the stone. It could also make a difference if you are male or female, but that aside, there are other things in your upper abdomen that could be having issues, such as your large intestine, (could be a blockage of some sort)  could be your gallbladder, (if your symptoms are worse after eating, or when you lay down with a full stomach) your pancreas is also in your upper abdomen and is also involved in digestion. I would make an appointment to see the doctor as soon as possible, if you are in pain, it is their job to figure out why, not turn you away. It could be serious, and the longer you wait the more serious it could get. I recommend getting in before it is an emergency. That being said, it could be as simple as excess gas, but you won't know until you get checked right? I hope this helps, good luck.