My Journey

I sit here at 4:44 am with the same symptoms that I have read on several different threads on this site, perhaps over 100. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, both a week apart, both negative. My period is exactly one month late. I am 34 years old. I have severe migraines. Recently I have had the most intense stomach pain, gas and bloating, thought I would die.

Right now I am urinating constantly and my lower abdomen, mostly the left side, but generally all over, is bloated and throbbing and I need to pee again. My breasts were itching like crazy about 3 weeks ago but that has stopped for the most part. I also have had a slight discharge but nothing that worried me overly except once or twice at work I thought I had my period but it wasn't it was me having a discharge moment, but it was clear and liquidly, like water.

Hmmm... I am going to the doctor or emergency room tomorrow..well today actually and am very worried. Very few persons have actually said what the outcome of their doctor's visit has been..well I promise..if I am able.. to let you girls know what my predicament is and my journey to discovery. I have no health insurance, so that in of itself should be interesting as I am totally broke.. so it's off to the health clinic, emergency room and/or local mission for help. Hopefully I'll find it.

Also I think it is a great shame that all us women are having these problems with no apparent "REAL" help. Seems to me that something is VERY wrong.

So ladies, until I return, wish me luck and send me some prayers.

sendin u a prayer.

Just woke up after a very long drug induced nap. Went to the hospital today..been prodded and poked, given blood and lotsa drugs, doc said he "thinks" it may be pelvic inflammation or some such. They didn't find any ovarian cysts..so they aren't sure what is wrong with me :-( The nurse said that "maybe" the infection is causing the missed period..but they don't know... o.O

So they ordered me to get myself more tests .. so someday soon, I'll be off to the doctor to do more investigating. Still feel horrible and really confused! Well, that was the hospital..so off maybe to the mission..probably Monday to try to see a doc and get more tests run. Will keep you guys informed. Thanks for the prayer! :-(

I know this was over a year ago, but hoping that you have an outcome to share? I am going through the same thing right now. Will be going to doctor this week! Thank you