Hi. I've only done acid twice in my lifetime; seven hits on Jan. 16, and two hits last Friday. My problem is that after doing those two hits, I went back into lucidity to discover that I now possess what Wikipedia so aptly calls a micropenis, and it appears my testicles have re-ascended somewhat. I'm willing to accept the consequences of my actions. If I have to live the rest of my life like this, then that's fate kicking me in the arse for a stupid decision. Of course, a way to change everything back to the way it used to be would be great, I'm just not getting my hopes up. What I would really appreciate is an answer. All the research I've done on recreational drug use and correlation with male genitals comes up with coke, heroin, and anabolic steriods--nothing about LSD. If I knew there was even a 0.2% chance of this happening, I never would have touched the stuff. I'm not blaming anybody but myself, but I am a little frustrated that I can't find any explanation. Can anyone help? Thanks.

you sure you aint still trippin? lol... that sounds weird... sorry for your loss

Hmmm... that's odd. 

For one, the LSD drug is definitely a vasoconstrictor, meaning it does reduce blood flow to your penis and testicles as well, so if you had said this had happened during your trip, I'd have said, yes, that is a possible side effect and I have heard others complain about painful, shrinking testicles in particular before. 

But so long after? I don't know about that. That's awful though! The best thing I can suggest is that you go and make a doctor's appointment. Do mention that you used LSD as it will help your healthcare provider figure out what is going on with you. Hopefully it isn't permanent!

I must admit I am not very familiar with the physical effects of LSD. The only related symptom I know is uterine contraction. Obviously that would not occur with males.

I do not think that any physical abnormality created by LSD would be permanent.

If you had some preexisting hormonal condition that might complicate matters but any testicle reduction is most likely temporary.

I appreciate the estimation, and it's very comforting. I've concluded that I'm going to give it two or three more days before biting the bullet and going to the doctor.