Hi, I have heard many interesting stories about LSD from the people who use it. Also some of them were told me that LSD was used as therapy several decades ago. I would like to know if it is true and has LSD ever been used as therapy. Thank you very much.

Hi, no matter how strange it may sound to you but LSD was really used as medication in psychiatry in the middle of 20th century. Psychiatrists were using it because they believed it may cause positive effects on people with different mental disorders. Unfortunately because of many side effects use of this drug was stopped.

Yes lsd has been used as a drug for therapy, infact they still use it to this day you just have to find the right doctors. when put in the right environment and the right mind state lsd can work wonders! You just have to be comfortable with where you are and open to change, especially if you're intentions of doing lsd is for a spiritual reason