Hello. I want to know what are the best lubricants for Mavic Freehub. I have tried few myself, but since I am beginner in this, I can not really tell the difference. I have even forgotten the types I’ve tried. Have you tried any? What are your experiences, suggestions and recommendations for lubricants for Mavic Freehub. Thank you very much.

Few years ago, Mavic changed its inboard cartridge bearing with the newer FTS-L system. This change reduced the weight, but it also influenced durability , in a negative manner. Mavic's freehub internals are usually lubricated with moderately lightweight oil. And it is a fact that Mavics’ frehub internals should be lubricated frequently. The new FTS-L systems, as all the researches show, wears out more quickly if the system isn't maintained in a proper manner. So, whwnever you notice your rear hub sounding dry, you should go to a mechanic, who will probably lubricate it. As for the types and manufactures of lubrincants used, I really have no idea  Nor I need to know.