notice a pain in my testicles when i was with my girl after sex she was rubbing on me and it hurt alot i checked myself as i do almost evry month. and this time i found a lump. if i'm standing up it's on the bottom of my left testicle. i'm taking pain pills now to releive some of the pain but if i stand to long it starts to hurt and also when i touch it i feel like in between the lump and my testicle where its connected to is real sensitive and that is where the pain really is. i kinda afraid i dont know what to think and the lump is kinda big like the shape of a cashew. i dont know what to think. do you thin you have an idea as to what it could be i also don't have a history of cancer in my family and i'm 24 years old

I experienced similar symptoms like 3 months ago. I also had penile discharge and burning while urinating. I freaked, I knew it must have been a bacterium or something. I was afraid that it was an STD. The day I developed fever, I went to see an urologist.

I was diagnosed with epididymitis. I didn’t even know this condition existed. I knew there was some sort of tube on the testicles but not that it can get infected. Well, now I know.
The doc told me that he suspected of testicular torsion first. He said that that was a dangerous condition that needs instant treatment but luckily, that was not my case.

But my condition has been caused by Chlamydia infection. I was prescribed with antibiotics.

I have like lumpy things on the bottom of my testicles, and im not sure what they are. Are the those cancerous lumps, or are they just part of the testicle. Please, i need to know!

I also have a lump on my bottom left testicle. If anyone else has Googled here, best thing would be to get a doctor to check it out, or preferably a nurse :-P

there are things called male nurses