I have had an itch in one spot for a very long time...All of a sudden, while taking a shower, I noticed a lump in my labia on the opposite side...not near the vaginal opening but more like in the middle. It is very small, pea sized maybe, and not painful. Any help please?

i had this same issue. and im freaking out about it! my mom doesn't kno that im sexually active so going to a doctor would be awkard and i cant really talk to her about anything.
so i don't know what to do about this.... any advice

From what i hear these are quite common, and not usually serious.

It will probably go away after a while, but if it worries you, then you should see a doctor. They may prescribe some kind of antibiotic.

And don't be embarrassed, it's better to be safe then sorry, so visiting a doctor would be a good idea.

I had the same problem once, i only got one, it stayed small and went away, but some women get multiple and it usually takes longer for those to go away.

Just give it some time, and if it gets sore look into seeing a doctor.

Hii ,

I found a lump in my left labia about 2 years ago , im 16 now . and at that time i was having a lot of trouble and a friend had lied about having cancer so i thought if i cam out with it and told someone about my 'lump' id just me ignored , but anyway it grew and i could kinda push it and it would disappear but a couple of months ago it began to really really hurt couldn't sit down or anything so against all the embarrassment i went to the doctor and she said she thought it was a cyst , she was lovely and i felt so so much better knowing it wasn't that serious. So i was referred to a gynecologist he examined me and im due to have surgery aug 10th.

So yeah point of this post, just wanted to say don't be embarrassed, chances are its less serious than you think. And you will feel a lot better when you know for sure :-)

So yeahh i just hope someone reads this that had the same problem as me