I have a small bump inside my mouth. It's on the inside of my left cheek, right next to where my wisdom teeth are growing.
I think it's a swollen salivary gland because if I touch it, I immediately have a lot of saliva in my mouth. It hurts a little, and I can feel the pain if I press on the outside of my cheek just in front of my jaw muscle.
Normally I'd let it be and assume it'll go away in a day or two, but the problem is that when I clench my teeth, it squeezes the bump. It's not like actually biting down on it, but it does get squeezed a bit.
It's really not so much painful as it is annoying, and the squeezing between my teeth does concern me a little bit.

Hi there,

If you have issues with swollen glands then the most often reason for this condition is of course salivary gland stones. The stones tend to block your salivary duct and there for your salivary glands produce saliva and the saliva has nowhere to go. The thing is that you will need to check this out with a doctor. The good news is that you have several treatment options. In many cases doctors like to perfume a small surgical operation to remove the stones. Have you noticed anything hard under your skin in the place where you have your swelling? Try to watch what you eat in next few days and of course what you drink.

hey there, im curious about what happen to the bump on you left cheek i have the same problem as well