i am 14 years old and i have a bumd about the size of a pea on my butt and it is red and i think i got it from drinking water and eating at the exact same time and i really don't want to see a doctor so how can i cure on my own?? please i need help!

If you have a small lump or something along that line and it bleeds and can be painful then there is a possibility that it could be a hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoids have several causes.

For the 16 yr old- you have a hemroid.

okay well 1st of all i had the same thing happend to me .. i guess well its right after i used the toilet. The doctore told me to eat more vegies lol and um the reason for the lump to be there because i didnt eat enough and the stuff gets hard so u cant sh*t it out and yeh... so you ass hole have to stretch alot and thats why your anus comes out with the poop ! if you dont eat alot of vigies and drink alot of water soon your while anus will be out in the open. and you will have cancer. ;-)

right to all you out there go to the doctors get it checked out it will be worthit , i myself have a lump on my left buttock , so i went to the hospital had a ultra sound , and they told me i have cancer they could cure it if you go as soon as possible you need to get it quick i am hoping to pull through this cancer i am only 15 and scared but i no i can do this im going to beat it !!!

I have a lump too and is red and what i noticed is that I play games alot but not like a freak and usually sit down most of the time and I think that it is caused by irritation and as I see most of you guys commented with sitting down so Ima just say dont freak out and maybe consult a doc even though its a little embarassing, like why would you want to be scared and not say a thing

It's totally butt cancer. Sorry. :( I have it too

It's probably a hemroid people get them there common and will disappear

i also have a question...on my butt there is a pretty large raised white and red bump. I do tan sometimes but its starting to really itch and scare me. sometimes i itch it so bad it bleeds. Could this be cancerous? or something else?

go see your family doctor or a dermatologist immediately. nothing to be embrassed about. These Doctors have seen many a rear end.
If you don't get it looked it will get worst. Time is very important. You put if off too long and you could have big trouble. Call your Dr explain what you problem is and they get you in right away. This is nothing to fool with. Tell your mon so she can call your doctor.

Honey im 22 it might be a period but u should tell ur parents just in case its not or somthing might happen to u but i doubt it its probly a period maybe good luck

youre def. gonna die

It's hemorids. You need to see a doc. If it gets too bad you will get but those surgery. You don't want that!!

Hemorrhoids! !!! They don't kill anyone get preparation H.

You probably have internal hemorrhoids, not serious like cancer, though you should see a doctor. here is a run down of what they are.

Internal hemorrhoids lie far enough inside the rectum that you can't see or feel them. They don't usually hurt because there are few pain-sensing nerves in the rectum. Bleeding may be the only sign that they are there. Sometimes internal hemorrhoids prolapse, or enlarge and protrude outside the anal sphincter. When this happens, you may be able to see or feel them as moist, pink pads of skin that are pinker than the surrounding area. Prolapsed hemorrhoids may hurt because the anus is dense with pain-sensing nerves. They usually recede into the rectum on their own; if they don't, they can be gently pushed back into place.

See a doctor.