Im in my teens and im a virgin. I have known for a long time about a ring of tight skin that prevents my foreskin from retracting any further than just behind the head of my penis but i am fine with this. I have noticed a small lump on the inside of my foreskin now however, that is clearly visible when you roll it back. It is around 1mm across with a small dip in the middle and ranges from skin colour to reddish. I have a girlfriend that wants to become sexually active but i dont want to give her anything if i have something.

Any idea what it could be or any advice how to deal with the situation ?

im not 100% sure but if you think you might have something, go to your doctor asap before you and your girlfriend become sexually active. however if you are a virgin and have had no sexual contact with anybody (including oral) i wouldnt stress about it. but it doesnt hurt to get checked.

also, it could be a bacterial build up under your foreskin, i would try cleaning under there with a very light soap. and if that doesnt work then definitly bring it up with your doctor.

i dont think i have anything im just not sure what it is lol. I havnt had any sexual contact with anyone (no oral either) so i doubt i do but thanks for the advice and i'll try what you said.