Hey I am 18 years of age and are currently concerned with a hard lump On my left testicle near the epidermis. It is roughly pea sized and has not caused me any pain. I noticed it through the usual rummaging down there a couple of weeks ago but it may have been here much longer. It feels like a half ball sort of thing attached to my left testicle and only causes a slight "kickintheballs" feeling when squeezed. I have researched this a lot lately and hope it Is a cyst, I'm just worried as it doesn't feel like liquid and only slightly compresses when squeezed, if anyone has any info please leme know as I'm quite concerned. It does seem to be located. Ear the epidermis at the top of my left testicle.

I have the exact same thing.... Did you find anything out???

Hi, I too had this.... I noticed it about a few years ago. It started out pea sized, but recently over the last 3 months got marble sized. I went to the urologist then and they said it was a cyst. They never did any imagining then(an ultrasound). Went back recently due to some discomfort while I am active and it feels like a slight (kick in the balls feeling) when rubbed or in certain positions. I got it reevaluated and he said it wasn't a big deal, but because of the growth and discomfort that it was up to me. This new doctor still recommended it was a cyst. I told him I wanted it removed, because everything you read about growth, hard, and not being able to move it is bad( it feels attached and like it was growing into testicle). So he scheduled some imaging, but they missed the mass... Well, I got it removed yesterday and surgery from the start to finish was supposed to take an hour-ish. It took 2 and a half hours and he discoverer it wasn't a cyst at all, but a fatty tissue called Lipoma(a benign tumor). He is having it tested to make sure it isn't cancerous. Anyway, this is why it didn't show up on the ultrasound. So I'm no doctor, but I would recommend a urologist and getting imaging done. And if you choose to remove it, the pain is only about doubled while I am on the meds. It feels like it is just getting squeezed hard is all. Supposed to be back in a week or so. Oh I also got a vasectomy while they were done there so I guess this would be as bad as the pain gets... I would rate it about a 4 on a scale to 1 to 10... 10 being bad. Hope this helps! Good luck!

I am 27 years old... Just thought I would mention. And I already am married with 2 kids. My wife had her tubes tied about 2 years back, but just wanted to make sure there weren't any accidents since my kids are turning 7 and 8 in a few months...