Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


Hi, I use Clorox spray to sanitize surfaces in kitchen and bathroom. My children now have problems with sinuses. My younger child gets dizzy and complains of headache. Can Clorox irritate sinuses or be harmful in other way?

Loading...


Clorox spray is said to be gentle enough to be used in around kids, pets or food. It is a new sanitizing spray with extremely good properties, being able to kill 99.9% of bacteria. It's a diluteted bleach stabilized with balanced pH, what provides stability for very long time. Clorox is gentle as water and it doesn’t whiten or bleach surfaces. if you still believe that your children are irritated by Clorox, avoid any further usage. Are your children generally sensitive to strong smells? Can they stand smell at the swimming pool, because swimming pools are chlorinated? Or perhaps they are allergic on some component of Clorox? When you discover what exactly irritates them, you will at least know what not to use in your own house.
Reply

Loading...

You absolutely can be irritated by bleach, even the mild spray.  I bought it and used it and had a terrible runny nose and scratchy throat.  I can not use any bleach for cleaning or laundry. 
Reply

Loading...


Indeed, everytime I use clorox or bleach for cleaning I try to run out for fresh air. I have gotten very sick with sinus infections after using clorox or bleach. my nasal passages and my throat gets so irritated everytime.

Reply

Loading...

Yes it can irate you so much right now I'm laying in bed with a headache a dried throat and a runny nose.

Reply

Loading...

Thats exactly how i feel right now, i was scrubing my shower tiles with it as i was showering and i ran out for water and now im wating until those symtoms go away. Which now means i have to atay up WAY longer because i also have finals tomorrow. Yah for me! :(
Reply

Loading...