I have been in mysery for almost 9 weeks. trying to make it to work and come home and sleep to try to make it to the next day of work and go home and sleep again.
It all started with a sinus infection that I did get antibiotics for.Seemed a bit better so I thought I was fine. Suddenly I started to become so lethargic with excrutiating head aches. I went back to the doctor after I fell asleep driving and got in a car accident. I can barely stay awake. It has been extremely stressful snce I am a major HIGH energy person who feels lazy now.
I have been on spectracef for 2 weeks and nasonex. I have had so many tests and everything has come out fine except Impacted sinuses. It is now in my upper respitory system. I cannot even think straight because I feel so ill.
I do have a appointment with a ENT next wednesday and hope for resolution.
I did have complete nasal surgery 13 years ago for a very similar problem.
Any Advice?
Thanks!
Mary

Hello, I think I had the similar experience with sinusitis, I had those unbearable headaches and also my ears were sore, the area around my nose was swollen and I also felt a bit lethargic. That’s why I compare my case with yours.
The medicines you used were supposed to treat the infection and prevent the nasal symptoms from allergies.
What I know is that these sinus headaches are caused by inflammation which can be caused by both respiratory infection and allergies. The sinus infection could also be the result of the atmospheric pressure changes, for example when you are climbing some higher altitudes it might cause the sinusitis.
The doctor once told me that feeling fatigue and the general sense of not feeling well, as well as the mild fever are the symptoms of sinusitis.
There are some herbs that could prevent sinus headaches and reduce sinus inflammation, for instance barberry, eucalyptus, ephedra, ginko, lavender etc.
I hope you will have more luck at the checkout on Wednsday and the feeling of being ill will soon stop!