For the past few weeks everytime I have gotten hungry I feel very sick.. Sometimes I feel sick all day long just worst when Im hungry. But as soon as I eat I feel better. and I just was wondering if anyone had any idea to why this happens?

hi there... maybe its all in your head, that if you eat you wil get better, you know, a sort of psychological pattern... try to think the reverse and see?

Hello, you may try some medicines which will stop your permanent wish to eat!

Its not that I always want to eat. Just when I do get hungry i feel sick.

I have been feeling this way ever since I got really sick about 1 1/2 years ago with depression. The stress was making me sooo worn out and when i took medicine it made me really tired. So i stopped of course. But ever since then i dont know if i am hungry or just sick. I dont get the normal hungry feeling! WHY?

could be excess acid in your diet believe its quite common a blood test and a visit to your gp would be the best bet good luck

It could be stress induced especially if its tied to depression. I would definitely get some sort of treatment and hope you feel better!

I'm 16 years old, and I've been feeling this ever since i was about 10. I never thought there was anything wrong about it 'til now. I found eating ANYTHING - even just breath spray -  works. I've researched about it, some say it's hypoglycemia, others say diabetes, others acid reflux. I don't really know what's going on yet, but maybe i'll try going to a doctor.