im losing alot of hair even if i brush my hair my comb is filled with hair and while taking a bath . hairfall increases im really scared as i dont want to become a baldy girl at this young age.. any remedies or help? im desperate

IM 14 ND HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM DOC TOLD ME IT DOES HAPPEN IN THIS AGE ND NEW HAIR WILL CUM! I DONT  TRUST HIM I DONT WANT TO WASH MY HAIR BECAUSE I FEEL LYK ILL GO BALD SOON! I THINK WE  SHUD WAIT FOR MAYBE A FEW MONTHS IF IT STILL CONTINUES IM GOIN TO DE DOC AGAIN...

I am a hairstylist and i go through the same thing but at different times, it is called Aleopicia (meaning hair loss). Not a good feeling at all. How old are you? Did you just have a Baby? Are you under a lot of Stress? But one big factor could be your Thyroid, so a good star would be a Dermatologist, they are the ones who deal with this and get some blood work. I have been doing hair for 25 years I am 46 and my hair loss started on and off in my later 20's, there are great products out there and one of them is a line called NIOXEN, it's whole line but you can only buy it from professional Hair Salons and it ain't cheap but I have been using it for years. I can't stress more...VITAMINS!!! Good Luck

Ohh it is quite common problem now a days...Try to use some good shampoo..Apply Almond oil in your scalp...

you need to figure out whether you are experiencing thinning hair, or hair loss disorder. Get your friend or family to flip your hair up and see what's the problem. 

If it's thinning hair, perhaps your scalp is oily or genetic? That is still a relatively minor problem... something that can be solved with shampoo and hair treatment... maybe some alternative method like using onion or ginger to stimulate hair growth.

If you're having alopecia areata (go google for pic), then it's a different issue. I'm having that now (for a month) and I'm still researching for alternative treatments because the only thing docs know is to ask me to take steriod which totally screws up my body and I've since stopped.