i have no idea what is going on in my body.. i have had abdominal swelling for many weeks, worse after eating or drinking, and i think after heavy excersise. My bladder(maybe uterus i dont know) area seems to be enlarged and it is worse when my bladder is full(which has been more frequent) or when i put pressure on that area. My genital area seem to be red and is sometimes a little itchy. I have noticed other redness around too, hands, feet, and bumps on my legs and arms. I have had back pain and less frequent bowel movements with straining and narrow, odd smelling stools. the stools were even black once!! i have also noticed swelling around my ankles, vulva, and a little around my arms and legs. i havent been feeling great and i have noticed this for a few weeks. i have missed two periods, but stress might be the cause of that.

I need to know what is going on and i am looking for some helpful advice to these annoying symptoms.

It is obvious you need to see a doctor about your symptoms. It is a cluster of symptoms that could be related to both your gastrointestinal and reproductive tract. I don't know what's keeping you from seeing a doctor!It is something that needs to be examined and looked at.