i have had some symptoms for over a month now, but the symptoms seem to be changing all the time but the ones that are the same are abominal swelling (mainly after i eat), swelling( ankles, vulva?, fingers) so yeah. i have noticed that my hips seem more out and it hurts on the right side bone to touch. i have missed two periods and one should be coming soon (but i am not really expecting to see it). my lower abdomen is enlarged (worse with full bladder, after eating... almost better each morning, but not gone)and my whole abdomen seems tender.

other symptoms i have had are foul smelling stool and urine. i have noticed a vaginal discharge with a yellowish color and a different smell. i have heard sounds in my stomach area and i have had slight abdominal pain (just a feeling that is there) i have had a rash like thing around my elbows and back of legs (it doesnt hurt it is just there) and for the most part i havent been feeling that great.

what is this, i have no idea, i am not to worried because i have been stressed lately, but i want to know what i can do?

it seems like it is a digestive problem or like a reproductive tract problem? am i right about this. . .

please give advice

With the rashes and everything else, it could be a number of things...

Rocky mountain spotted fever can cause that....

Your best bet is to see a doctor, we can only give you ideas, we cannot diagnose and treat you over the internet.

ok thanks for the help.

i will see a doctor as soon as possible..