i am 14 and i am not sexually active. i have missed 2 periods and my 3rd doesnt seem to becoming soon at all (it should come in the next few days) i have had some weird symptoms for over a month and i need some advice.]

my symptoms include abdominal swelling after eating, other abdominal symptoms such as tenderness and slight pain with exercise, i think i have had some digestive problems with constipation, bad breath, small and foul smelling stools, more times i feel like i have to urinate and i seem to be having a yellowish odd smelling vaginal discharge. my genital area seems enlarged or swollen and i have seen a rash or redness on back of legs, elbows, hands, abdomen and feet. in the past few days i have noticed hip pain to touch on the right side or with wrong movement and there seems to be a bulge above that area, mainly after a big meal, abdominal pressure, or full bladder. i seem to have shortness of breath even after just a little exercise and my ribs seem to be stuck out to breath harder. my body just seems to be in weird shape from swelling, mis-shape (wider abdomen and hips along with lower ribs)! my symptoms are very BOTHERSOME! but does not seem that bad to be a very serious condition?

do i have a digestive problem or bowel or urinary problem?
is it possible to have had a vaginal infection that became serious and led to something else with different symptoms?
or is this all because of stress and exercise?

any advice will help before my doctor visit!

just get it checked out

Go to your doctors to check! :-)

I think you might have an infection you should see your doctor and explain what's going on