I am 22 and a year or two I have been bleeding time for time when I wipe after going to the bathroom. Then in October I was going to the bathroom and twice in a week a had blood in the toliet after I went. So I went to the doctor and he felt around and said I have internal hemroids. But now for a few days I have had small short thin stools. What can cause this I don't think it's cancer I am 22.

Hi! Hemorrhoids are usually caused by increased pressure on the veins in the pelvic and rectal area. As pressure increases, blood pools in veins and causes them to swell. Persistent diarrhea or constipation may cause straining and increase pressure on veins in the anal canal. Excess weight, especially in the abdomen and pelvis, may also increase pressure on pelvic veins. What therapy your doctor prescribed you?