Hi. I took my first hit this weekend, and rather than everything becoming really happy and chill, i ended up with a world class panic attack. My buddy seems to think that i just got "really stoned" where i was able to have visuals and extra-sensory bullshi* going on- but i felt like i was having a heart attack the whole time. The first nite, we just took a couple hits off a bowl and i stayed pretty low on the scale, but still had a minor panic attack for about 5 mins. The next nite, we split a joint and i ended up thinking everyything was funny and then all my thoughts went mad negative. I started thinking that my heart was racing too fast, that my adrenaline was up and that it was all my fault...etc. but basically i could feel my skeleton and then feel my body inflating and then deflating. i could "hear" fckin colors- everything that has ever been said as being associated with getting high, happened to me. I dunno if i just induced it myself, by thinking about it came into being kinda thing, or if it was the weed. any suggestions? im seriously considering not trying this shi* again tho.

Sounds like you had a bad trip, maybe it was laced with something, or your body is telling you something. Don't bother with it, everyone experiments and look, sometimes they aren't what people make out and the experiment goes bad. You did not enjoy it so why bother with it again.
But in my experience YOU should NOT hallucinate on marijuanna.