I HAVE PANIC ATTACKS ALMSOT EVRYTIME I GO OUTSIDE--Y IS DAT? I HAD MAH FIRST ONE LAST SUMMER N JUST WENT CRAZY--I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL N DEY SAID I NEED TO RELIEVE STRESS---WELL I DNT HAVE A REASON TO STRESS RIGHT NOW OR NE OTHER TIME N IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR DA PAST YR..CNT FIGURE IT OUT N DNT WANNA GO TO THE HOSPITAL N DEY TELL ME "RELIEVE STRESS" AGAIN...CAN SUM1 PLZ HELP ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrity
Have you tried cbt? It has changed my life dramatically more than I ever thought anything could. I highly recommend cbt for panic, anxiety and depression. If you can't afford a cbt group pick up a copy of Been there, done that? Do this! By sam obitz and start doing the tea form exercise in it. This is one of the two books we used in my group. Take care and know you can get better. The more you work on the exercises the more relief you get, I am still improving today. Hang in there and let me know how you are doing.

where can i get a copy of been there done that?

Celebrity
I bought mine on-line through the books website at tao3.com you can read the foreword to the book and more about it on the site also. Sorry for the late reply.

Celebrity
Yak, did you try cbt and were you able to get the upper hand on your panic attacks? I hope you are feeling better. I have not heard from you in over a year and wondering how your life is going?

I never had a panic attack before. I had my first one 2 weeks ago, I was sitting in my room getting baked. Nothing was really on t.v that was interesting so I started watching titanic... lol Anyways what happened was near the end of titanic I completely zooned out when the two actors of titanic where trying to get out of the bottom of the sh*t when it was starting to sink. I got real into the movie and I literally hate Fu** seeing some body stuck on the bottom of a ship like that. All a sudden my hearts starts racing up and down up and down. Then I started to go latterly crazy pacing back and forth in my room like a retard. Then I started to panic more till I couldnt stop my self to panic. About a minute or two later I finally calmed my self down for a bit. I flipped back to titanic zooned out on it again then had another panic attack but this time worse. I thought I was gonna die from a heart attack or som'in. Untill I looked at my self in the mirror how stupid I was having a panic attack over titanic I started to laugh later after that I felt better then normal. I'm Never watching that sh**t again!

Celebrity
I'm guessing the paranoia from being baked was a major factor in all of this and you could probably watch Titanic without having a panic attack if you are not baked at the time :-D

Yeah yeah. lol 8)

Celebrity
:-D
Hope it has been back to smooth sailing for you now!