Hey guys, I've been smoking weed daily now for about 2 years and for the first year i felt great, being high was amazing I enjoyed every waking moment of it. Then about a year ago it all changed,. I came home after a heavy session on cannabis and for the first 15 or so mins i felt normal but then i started to become aware of my heart pounding in my chest at a million miles an hour, I was breathless and felt as if i'd sprinted a couple of miles. I also felt very dizzy and nauseas. My sight deterioated and i got as i can only describe as tunnel vision. While all this was happening i had a sense of impending doom like everything was going wrong and i felt like i was going to die then and there. Ever since then i've been experiencing these panic attacks daily even when sober (sometimes worse than other). Can anyone shed any light on my situation, has anyone had similar experience and should cannabis be to blame? Respect, Ollie

You had a panic attack, and now you are worrying about it and fueling a cycle of further panic attacks. Stop fearing fear and you will be fine, try distracting yourself.

maybe so but even when distractring myself i still feel breathless i just want to end it overall :(