Hey,
I am interested in Marilu Henner diet. Did anybody tried her diet? What is it like? Is it effective?

I tried Marilu Henner diet and I am still sticking to it ¡K Her basic focus is, that overweight people shouldn¡¦t eat meat and diary products. This is quite hard thesis for ¡§normal¡¨ people, but I managed, because I was always a vegetarian type, I mean; I never liked meat anyway, but my sister, no way, she stopped with Marilu Henner diet, I don¡¦t know, two weeks after we started¡K So, it might be hard for those, who like from time to time a nice steak. If you are one of them, you better look for another diet ¡K the one, that allows meat and diary products. Besides, it came to me ¡K what happens if you don¡¦t eat diary products at all ¡K it must be lack of calcium ¡K so calcium supplements.
Marilu Henner diet is effective for me, but it wasn¡¦t for my sis ;ƒº
Hope this helped.