Hey there,

My sister, from Germany, visited me a few weeks ago. Now, I was so glad that I finally had someone who enjoys cooking as well, so I don’t cook alone :) But we are following different diet programs. She is on Marilu Henner diet, and she is thrilled with it. I don’t have idea about it. I mean, I watched her cooking, but she is so into this diet, that I couldn’t follow her speed :) I know some groceries, but I don’t know one thing.

What foods can you combine on Marilu Henner diet program?

What is your opinion about this diet program?

Any answer? 

Hey there,

Good choice! Marilu Henner diet is totally ok. You have some things to learn, such as how to combine food, but it is simple, trust me. When I started to follow this diet, I was like, OMG, this is too hard, I am not able to do that, how to learn those rules, etc. But now, this is all the past.

It is easy, I can say this with proud!

You have six main rules to learn.

Don’t eat proteins with starches together, you should eat them with green vegetables.Don’t mix fruits with proteins, starches or vegetables. So, only eat fruit with other fruits.You should know that melons digest faster than any other foods. So, that means that you should eat melons on their own.Don’t mix acid fruits, such as grapefruit, strawberries, with sweet fruits, such as bananas.You should eat only four to six different fruits or vegetables at one meal,Combine gats and oils with everything, except fruits.

Easy, right?

You should write a note and put it on your fridge :)

Bye!

Hello there,

Nice description, but I must correct you :) You don’t follow six rules, but ten! You forgot three rules, and you can’t throw them away as well :)

So, you have to reduce the fats you eat, and you should avoid trans fats,

You should exercise daily for, at least 10 minutes every day. It is fun and it can help you lose your pounds,

You should sleep enough, because sleep restores your energy, and you need to have your energy,

You should have positive attitude about yourself, about your life.

So, you need to have 10 steps and don’t worry, if you follow it, it is going to be OK.

Good luck with it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Bye! 

Amazing, I must say! If you follow those tips, from those two posts, you will see how this diet works. I must say that it was really hard to follow at the beginning, but you can get used on it very, very soon, just like I did. According to Marilu Henner, if you follow this main principles, you will provide you with Balance, energy and stamina, by using toxic free food. Now, you see the point why this diet is the B.E.S.T :)

Well, for breakfast you should drink one glass of fruit juice, without sugar, and fresh fruit with oatmeal. Lunch – salad with tuna and for dinner, you should eat caesar salad, but with light, non – fat cheese.

I hope this answer you can find helpful.

Good luck!

Well according to this, it is not that hard to follow. It is a little bit confusing for me, but you are totally right. If I write these rules and put them on my fridge, I can't make a mistake, right?

Anyway, I am really glad because you post a one day meals in here, it is much easier to follow this diet, but I noticed one thing – no meat :)

And, I don't know how can I be without meat at all. I love to eat chicken and turkey, so if you have any recommendation how to combine it with my meals, please do that :)

Yeah,

She is really one strong, powerful lady that can tell you how to lose your weight effective. I like the way she thinks, the way she explain to us how to lose weight. And, you probably saw that there is no caffeine. What now? Nothing, that is one reason because this diet is not that fun, I forgot to say this.

I hope that you are not caffeine addicted? Are you? Anyway, no matter how long you think that you can be successful in this diet program, and you drink a lot of coffee, I believe that you need to think twice about this :)

My advice.

Good day! 

Good day all,

Well, now I get the bigger picture of this diet program :) I didn’t know that there is no caffeine allowed in this diet program  :O.

Why? Why every good diet program that I like must have some catch in it? I really can’t imagine my day, my morning without coffee :/

Now, I am not sure what to do, I really like this diet program, but I don’t know how to follow it, I don’t know how to say goodbye to coffee :)

Thank you anyway for all your comments, they are helpful to me.

Bye!