Hey people,

Have you heard about this lady, Marilu Henner? I know a few things about her – that she is very popular and that she lives a healthy lifestyle. So, according to her lifestyle, she published some book with her experiences. Am I right?

OK, reason for this story is discussion with my friend Christina (she is so annoying sometimes :/ ). She was talking about Total health makeover and she told us (I was in a group of six girls and one guy) that this health makeover is a scam.

I was suppressed because I heard all good stories about this lady, and now I was really upset with her story without any logical reason, any logical explanation.

Please, tell me what do you know about this? Regards!  

Hey there,

No way! Don’t worry. This makeover is not a scam. Marilu Henner intends to get you to rid your old lifestyle habits. I have this book and I found it very interesting and I would read it again over and over again. You will find a lot of helpful information in this healthy book and a lot of recipes. You need to quit some groceries and some drinks, but that is ok. This book is full of interesting recipes and tips.

So, trust me, this diet is not a scam. You can find a bunch of experiences about this diet program, which are positive.

Regards! 

Good day,

I know that this diet is not a scam, but it is not for me. If you really can change your habits following this makeover, it is good for you. I just don’t like that way that she advises us to combine foods. It is very confusing, and that is just one more thing why I don’t want even to try this :)

But, it is not a scam. My sister, Jenny can follow this and she likes her ideas as well. She lost 17 kilograms in two months and seven days, and I must say, while she was on this diet program, I noticed that Marilu has some great ideas.

But, this is not for me. 

Hey girls,

Marilu Henner is an amazing lady! I was so lucky because I had a chance to meet her while she had promotion of her book a few years ago. So is full of enthusiasm, she always has this amazing smile on her face. She is one strong lady happy with her life. She told me some things that I need to know about her diet program and eating plans, but she told me that I always need to be positive or else, there won’t be any results. That is true.

This diet program is not a scam, but I am also really realistic. I believe that she doesn’t have any medical information in her book. This book is just her own experience.

It works for tons of ladies. This is one more proof that this diet is not a scam.

Thank you! I was so down when she started to talk about this issue. I felt so stupid, because I made my decision and now someone is trying to tell me something totally different. I was guessing that this diet program is not a scam, but I needed to make a confection to you, and tell you how I feel, because I know that people with same or similar problem as I have can understand me.

I can’t wait to tell her this :) I am not evil, but she is so annoying and she always wants me to feel bad because I am fat, like I worth less than her.

Thank you so much girls. You are an amazing inspiration. 

Hey there,

I am going to send you a private with some material about this subject as well. My point is that you don’t have to be afraid or you don’t need to think that you worth less just because you have a little more pounds than you should (this is my problem as well). You need to be confident.

To cut long story short, Marilu Henner diet is not a scam and it can be really good for you, because you will learn how to eat, how to appreciate food, and that really matters right?

Good luck and I hope that this diet is going to be the best diet ever for you!