I started dating my ex 4 years ago and we broke up 2 years ago. Since then it has been miserable and we go on and off talking all the time. Its long distance because we go to different colleges. We have had a lot of problems and I always say I am done with her but whenever we are both back in town we end up seeing eachother and having sex. Its not just about the sex though because we will call each other every once in a while and can talk for hours and hours about anything and everything. I can't get over her and I just want to be able to move on because she has hurt me so much and is currently dating someone anyway. Part of the problem is that there is no one that I am more sexually attracted to than her and when I masterbate, 90% of the time it is thinking about past sexual relations I have had with her which I think has to be extremely unhealthy in my quest to forget about her and move on, but I can't help it. Does anyone still do this or have any tips on any of this?

It is one thing if she is single and you two might end up together, but it sounds like she is seeing somebody else and that won't happen. If that is the case, you should move on. Try to go on dates, see other people. If all else fails, get porn instead of picturing her in your mind, because that will only delay you getting over her. And if you want to move on, talking is fine but don't have sex with her!