I been using a cocoa butter with shea lotion for about 8 months now and it works great. How ever when i found out that i caught an std called chlamydia i had gooten i think from cheating on my ex bf 2 years ago.I had to stop having sex with my boyfriend for 2 weeks while we each get treated. The two weeks was up and i masterbated with the same lotion i used when i had chlamydia. I think i might of gotton chlamydia again but i havent cheated on my new boyfriend and have intentensions on it. Is it bad i used this lotion and is it possible i might of gotten the chlamydia again from my fingers tuching the squirt lid when ever i went to put more on my fingers on the lotion bottle?

Yhu answrd yhur own question . Tha bottle had germs

Sweet cheeks wrote:

markaya2011 wrote:

the bottle still has germs i just threw it out i was anting a docter to answer the question thats y i posted it on here instead of yahoo.