About a month ago I fingered myself. I trimmed my finger nails and used hand lotion. I went slow. a day later i wiped after pooping and i saw about 3 drops of blood. Ever since I have not been bleeding at all. Although I am wondering if it is possible to get an infection since i had a little amount of blood. I also heard it is possible to get an infection using hand lotion. If you can get an infection i am wondering what are the symptoms. I have been feeling ok ever since.

YOU PROBABLY TORE A LITTLE OF THE TISSUE OF YOUR ANUS, AND IT BLED A LITTLE.
IT SOUNDS LIKE IT HEALED ON ITS OWN.

LOTION CAN CAUSE A BACTERIAL INFECTION, JUST AS IT WOULD IF YOU PUT LOTION INTO A VAGINA.

LOTION IS GREAT FOR MASTURBATING A PENIS BUT NOT FOR PENETRATION.

USE A LUBE MADE FOR PENETRATION- SUCH AS KY, OR WET, ASTRO LUBE, ETC. YOU CAN GET ONLINE, AT AN ADULT STORE, OR AT THE GROCERY STORE OR DRUG STORE.

PETROLEUM BASES, OR OIL BASED LUBES CAN ALSO CAUSE INFECTIONS, WATER BASED LUBES ARE THE BEST.
DONT USE OILS YOU COOK WITH EITHER - THEY ARE FOR COOKING FOOD- NOT FOR YOUR ANUS OR VAGINA.

ANUSES LIKE TO SUCK THINGS INSIDE THEM TOO, SO IF YOU DECIDE TO GO BEYOND YOUR FINGERS, MAKE SURE IT IS A TOY MADE FOR ANAL PENETRATION, WITH A FLARED END.

AND IF IT HURTS STOP. YOU'RE ONLY DOING DAMAGE. YOUR ANUS IS NOT A LIKE A VAGINA.

I did this one time with scented mens lotion and I have been worried ever since that day if it would hurt me. Could it hurt your anus in any way? Also how would you know if it were to hurt you or how would you know if it got infected? Please reply.

I do that a lot