Has anybody had a type of high where yhu just feel out of the world as if yhur high but yhur alert and yhy just feel something of yhur head its like a lot of worries thats all I can think off ! but this is how the high was for me it was like I couldnt sitt down because just being sitting down would make me go krazy and id have to be walking so I could be calm because I just literally vouldnt be sitting down not doing anything and then id be thinking I would die if I didnt call a doctor or sum its like the worse feeling ever and it lasted for like idks 5 days or maybe 7 before I stopped feeling like that or maybe 10 idks it was really weird i would get that feeling when smoking weed and I dont understand why ??? Because I use to smoke like 3 blunts a day all the tym and id feel fine and idks im gonna try weed again but I stopped smoking because I feel like that like im doing an experiment to see if ill feel someway if I stopped for a while because I cant smoke weed without freaking out and having to freak out just sitting down, having to walk because I just cant stay still and worrying like hell if ill die or not or even hearing voices in my head like myself saying stupid shitt thats soo negative and sometimes just hearing my heart or something !! Has anybody had this ???

This is THC effects. You probably smoked a high grade Sativa strain. Sativa strains have high THC and low levels of other substances like CBD and CBN that makes you relaxed. With high THC content and low CBD and CBN levels you have the kind of high you dscribed: an energetic high with euphoria and paranoia, mental effects and almost know body effects, no stone effect.

Be careful with high grade strains, they are addictive and messes too much with the mind.

Thxs for telling that ! Yhu have no idea how much u was worryi g but do yhu think I should worry though ? Because its been like 4 weeks sense ive stopped smoking and I still feel someway, I feel as if I see the world differently not like I should, and sometimes I get this little panic attacks like do yhu think I should get help ? And like I think I drank coffee three days ago and it freaked me out sortah for like 20 minutes or maybe 10 or 15 mins ad I got back to normal but I had a weird feeling yhu know like what should I do ?

Like this is how everything happened Me and my friend went to a new dealer for weed and after we had gotten it well I drank that drink called ensure plus because I usually do it (just including everything I did) and well then we got high and it was a weird high like it was good but not really and then well once we were done we went the next day or 2 days after or 3 and well we smoked again and the high felt the same again but a bit weird like bad but I ignore it because I thought its just weed and well then after that the next day or a day passed by maybe I did it 2 days after or 3 and well I did another blunt by that dealer and well thats when I got a bad high I think when I did it it was on a friday and well then I was like im done with that dealer I dont like his weed so I went back to my old dealer and well I did his weed 2 days after and I thought it wouldnt effect me but then that weed got me the same high and I was like ugh why I dont wanna go back to feeling this ! And well I just hung in there yhu know and from there I quit and havent smoked and well I drank coffe 3 days ago or 5 which got me feeling weird but i dont know whats going on with me so I dont know if I should get help or not

Also my friend did it with me , he probably smoked that delaers weed wayyy more then me and this other friend did it 2 and they didnt feel anything, its like they literally just felt normal hugh or somethings whats that abt ?