Im 17, which yes, makes me young to be thinking about such surgery.
Im having back and neck pain, they also 'move' up and make me feel like im suffocating when im laid down.

i cant ride my horse anymore, which is making him suffer. My job and career IS riding horses. Sportsbra's and i, dont mix at all.. ive literally tried hundreds.
The emotional pain is killing me, ive never felt worse. Mine are 34 DD, and draw way too much attention. they love to sit under my armpits when i lay down, which results in only being able to lay on my stomach. I cant even look at myself in a full mirror anymore.
I understand the risks, and im just about to sign up to a new doctors. What are your experiences of breast reduction, and has anyone else had surgery for under 18's?
thankyou

I am also well endowed and ride, and am a few years younger than you. I'd say wait 'til you're 18, I plan on that. I also heard weight training sometimes helps make your breasts smaller. My chest makes it so hard to ride, when you're supposed to keep your chest up and back straight and they just drag you over, ugh. Also, even though you said you and sports bras don't miz, have you tried title 9's frog bra? none can make it so you don't have a massive chest, but it's the best sports bra I've ever had, you hardly bounce at all.

Although it IS recommended that you wait until you're eighteen to undergo such a procedure, I am sixteen (size 34DDD) and have already consulted a surgeon. I plan on having the surgery sometime this year. One of the risks in doing this sooner rather than later is that you may not be finished growing. I have consulted a doctor on this before making the decision and feel confident that this is the right choice for me. The physical and mental pain is terrible, isn't it? So, if you are seriously considering having the surgery, consult a surgeon who has had experience operating on teens. (We aren't the first to have this problem, I assure you.) Also, make sure you read up on everything the surgery entails, including the risks. I hope this helps!

I'll be 16 in March, and I have a 38DD. I also ride horses, hunter jumper, barrels, and wester pleasure. I totally know where you're coming from. I tried the title 9 bras, and they're the only thing that has offered any relief.

I have a question though: I want to have a breast reduction, and I understand you are supposed to wait until you're 18, but it's almost unbearable. My mom recently had the surgery, and because she's so happy, she's agreed to let me do the same. I need to know who to contact about this, because I can't find any surgeons who will operate on teens. They won't even agree to see me. What should I do??

I'm 17 and I will be 18 in November. I have been a 38 G since I was fourteen. Going into a store and buying a bra is impossible. I can buy a DDD but I hang out so much, so I have to order my size. My mother and I have always talked a bit about the surgery but wanted to wait until I was older. Well, I'm older now. I went prom dress shopping last week and it was impossible to find something to fit my breast. I'm not particularly fat, my breast are just huge and shaped awkwardly. Today we had a talk and I'm definitely going to talk to a surgeon. I'm not completely sold on the surgery because there isn't a lot of information out there about TEENS getting the surgery. I have had back problems the last year and a half and I've gone through physical therapy and it's just not getting better. My mother is going to call our HMO on Monday and hopefully I can sit down with a surgeon soon. I'm off to college this fall, doing it at the beginning of summer would be perfect, even though I'm still 17. I will report back after talking to the doctor.

hi, i am 16 and will be having the surgery in a month or so
i am a 36 DDD and an athlete, so running is pretty uncomfortable for me
yes, you can get the surgery under the age of 18 if it is needed, but, you may not be done growing so you might grow somemore after the breast reduction, with you condition, you should probably get it soon.

good luck :-)

hi! im 14 years old and i want to have surgry whitch is really young but rite now at this point i am a 36 3D and its killing me i allways have pains evrywere excpestally in my back and the bad thang is im still growing!!!!!! : (

my daughter now 19 had breast reduction the summer before sophomore year of high school. I think she was 15. I was told for years to have her wait until after she was 18 yrs. old or older. Doing the surgery in high school was the best thing for her. She had already stopped growing and she had been mentruating for over 3 yrs by then, which helps determine future growth. Her self esteem went up and her self consciousness went away almost immediately. my younger daughter who is only 13 and already a 32DDDD and only 5'2" will probably be having a reduction as well in high school. It was not fun finding the right plastic surgeon and having my daughter have to show her breasts to a doctor at such a young age, but she is happy that we did it for her as she looks back on the entire situation and the positive outcome. Good luck to all of you. there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I also wanted the surgery when I was 17. I think the first time I asked my mom I was about 15. I was a 30DD (possibly bigger) and my back and shoulders would hurt so badly sometimes that I couldn't move or get out of the bed. I also used to get a lot of major headaches. It was hard finding a surgeon who was willing to operate on me because I was so young so I had to wait until I was 18 befor I actually got it. That was in October of 2007. I was reduced to a C and I was VERY VERY happy with my surgery. My pain in my shoulders and back went away and even my headaches. I was much less self conscious about myself and the only attention my breast would attract was from people who hadn't seen me in a while noticing that I was smaller which didn't bother me. I felt so much better about myself that I wore only tank tops that summer after my surgery which I didn't even own at first.

However, my doctor warned me that there was a risk that my breast could grow back because I was so young and unfortunately they have. I don't know if I am still growing or not but as of now I am a 32 D. I don't mean to scare or discourage you from getting the surgery because I know how you feel -- I've been there. I still think its worth getting the surgery especially since growing back may not happen to you. In fact, if I can, I will get the surgery again but perhaps this time aim for a smaller size.

I'm 16, i don't even know what size mine are anymore... when i was 12, i used to stuff my bra... then they grew. at 15 i was tapeing them down. I used to use horse leg bandages to strap them. It worked, but then i realised the stupidity of what i was doing. Now i just use a sports bra one size to small, the tighter, the better i recon. showjumping is made difficult with such a full chest.
I want to get surgery done, smaller breasts give a skinnier illusion too... at least your almost 18! I plan to when i reach the age, i have no idea what to do about costs though! i wouldnt want my family finding out! Good luck.

Hi, I am 14 years old and I am a 34DD. I am a cheerleader and a gymnast and I already have terrible back pains from my boobs, Im not so much concerned with my looks and trying to look skinnier but I really want breast reduction so I can stop the pains and also to stop getting made fun of. I know I'm young but I Want this more than anything, what do I do?

As i was reading i was thinking i'm glad i'm not alone.I am 17 years old and i.m a E cup.Man i cry everynight AS I PRAY TO GOD ABOVE JUST TO LET ME HAVE A STRESS FREE DAY.I get mad when i hear that we have to wait until we are 18 before we can let them decide what they can do for our body.Its unfair because no one has to listen to the stuff i go through at school,everyday life,pain and whatever else that comes with it.I'm a junior i love sports in 6 years i haven't had a chance to show my skills.My breast goes everywhere while trying to do anything physical.I have dents in my shoulder,sores from bra and stretch marks on my breast,back pain,headache,shortness of breath and etc.........The heartache of it all my mom can't get her arms around me to hug me tight.She doesn't say nothing but i notice.Grown men think i'm much older they always have every since i was 13.I can do whatever i want but its very unconvertable trying to do something just to fit in..The per pressure you get from kids at school its awful but its real no one should ever tease anyone.Thats why so many teens hurt theirselves or others.We don't have the money to try to get the surgrey because my mom is a single mom.We went to a specialist in Dallas, Tx and he to says i should get the surgery like "yesterday"but medcaid want pay for it.My heart drop when i heard that because i just knew i was going to play a sport and be a teenager and enjoy my last two years.Prom i'm excited but not to excited.You girls talk about diffrent bra i where sport bras,Queen Latifah.and under shirt and that don't do nothing.I'm from a small town so we can't get what others get.My mom can't afford it anyways.God knows if i could get 3 wishes filled the first one would be a reduction because i need to enjoy me as a young lady.My mother wouldn't have to worry about payments. i know she would do anything for us.My whole point is that you can't tell me how to fill and just live with because it hurts.I'm 5'2,211lbs with some E cups something is wrong with that picture.So to all my sista that feels my pain just contuie praying to the heavenly father and he will send one of his angels to helps us. . XD

I am 16 and honestly do not know what bra size i wear. I believe they are in the DDD area. I hate the way I look. I do not do any physical sports because of them. They are so annoying. I love basketball and had to stop because of the physical demands that were needed that my breasts were just not cooperating with. I cannot breathe when I lay on my back. They think my armpits are breast warmers. I get all the wrong kinds of attention. My mom is always trying to stop me from getting it done because she says I may not be done growing but, they have not increased in size any more. I over eat to try to even out my body. I am 5'0" so I look overweight and nasty because of these knockers. I am going to be 18 in 15 months. That is just way too long! I need them gone now because I am trying to get into acting and the only roles I am going to score when I turn 18 are porn movies! Does anyone have any physicians in the Philadelphia region?

anonymous wrote:

Im a 30GG, I actually want a reduction to a D/DD. Oh, and try wanting to be a ballet dancer at the same time. There is nothing wrong with the size of your boobs. GET OVER IT.

You may like yours, we don't. So, do not criticize a woman for not liking orangutan boobies! That's what I call them because they feel like them. Don't put others down!!

I will be 16 in Feb. and i play softball all year around. Last time I checked I was a 36DD that was 2 years ago. In the last couple of months I dislocated my shoulder alot. I got a MRI done and I had 5 tears and lots of fluid around my joints. Some of it we think is because of my breast size and not just softball. I have had back pains, shoulder pains, and neck pains since the 8th grade but never really said anything to anyone. I dont get made fun of or anything so it's all just physical pain. My mom and me have talked about breast reduction a little bit but I am afriad to get it in highschool and everybody notice a diffrence. Can someone please tell me how it is after you get it done?? I would probably try to get it durning the summer... thanks for the help guys (: