After masterbating I realized a little skin amount on my penis was cut and only a small bleeding occurred. I let it heal but the scab broke and now a scar appeared. It is kinda noticeable and im worried that i could spread a disease when i have sex for the first time(at some point many years down the road). Is that possible? Is there any way I could have a disease or anything serious? The scar has a dark grayish look to it and is noticeable. My skin color gets reder as I get closer to the head of my penis and appears to suffer from abrasion. Does skin regrow by itself or repair? Is there anything I can do to heal the skin? Would stopping from masterbating help restore my skin color and heal my penis? Have I hurt myself in a way that will effect me in the future? Thanks for the help

Hey buddy, im in the same situation as you. I had a cut from masterbating and a scab formed and broke. My scar has a little redness to it. From what I understand it could fade overtime. However, I would to recieve a better answer from someone with better knowledge of our situations. How old are you and how long has the your scar been there. Mine has been there for i guess a almost a year and im 16.

Same situation here, I am 27, and have a what looks like a patch of skin (slight scar) the size of your fingernail. It is on the right side of my penis, and starts right at the edge of the head and goes down the side. As all guys know that's probably the area with the most delicate skin. Anyways, it scabbed up a couple times, but would just flake off throughout the day, and know i have this lovely red blotch! The skin definatley feels more tender as well. From what I 've read it may become less noticable over time...it looks like vitamin C and zinc help the skin regeneration process, some creams that are good are neosporin, a vitamin E cream, aloe vera is a must, and something called mederma....i have yet to try these and its been about a month for me. I have had sex several times and my penis definatley back tracked as a result.......You know when a dog gets neutered and they put the lamp shade on him, well I wish there was something like that for my penis!

im 64 my penis doesnt work

Well Im 23 and I have the same problem only mah scar is kinda tender and a lil puffy and everytime I rub up against it it stings a lil. I put A&D Ointment on it but it jus dried up the edges but the middle is still sore... I need to know what can speed up the healing process cuz mah gurl will be clear to have sex (due to pregnancy) in 3wks and I dont wanna be bitchin or easin it in slow! lmao

I'd recommend that you quit masturbating and leave your penis alone throughout the duration of your ailment, though if you are playing you should minimize skin damage to the affected areas.

I had the same problem and find it kind of embarassing. I found out that applying tea tree oil the area can help. I applyed some to the area and put a plaster on it, after a day or two the top layer of skin peeled away and it is now lighter and looks better.

what kind of plaster did you use?

im 23 and i have kind of the same problem. same type of scar, same area only mine was due to having poison oak. i used a rite-aide brand vitamin E oil for awhile. its EXTREMELY important to not masturbate while its healing and even for AWHILE after because the scar is just going to be sensitive and it will keep damaging the area over and over again. i see you wrote this over a year ago if the scar has improved since then give us all an update on what process you used. thank you

yeah it sucks. There was a girl that i only did sex with her no dating or etc. She accidentally  scratched my penises head with her fingernail. it has a little scar now. I thought she is just a girl that i'll have sex for some time then i will forget her but she did something to remember her for rest of my life damn.

For scarring on the  surface of the penis skin, you might  try vitamin A in addition to vitamin  E. Vitamin A, or retinol, is often used to treat blemishes and scarring. A quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man  Oil) containing these ingredients, plus natural moisturizers, can improve the look and feel of  your penis.

Good luck!

same condition in me also since i had sex unprotected and scars/small red dots appearing under foreskin of my penis. I had consulted the doctor and given with medicine to apply and after few weeks it got healed but when again having sex the same thing appears. so i too worried what would be the disease called and i sincerely request professionals and specialists to give me your good advises.

I am having with a serious problem because my Penis's head appears a little rough scars, it is displays very bad every time when I see my Penis, I don't know exactly that how is it happened but I am rely so nervous  due to it, please help me and tell me how Could I solve this, if you can tell me some useful medicine, please... I will be always your grateful.

Thanks ......................

Hey, I have the same problem. Im 17 years old, and when I first started masterbating when i was around 13 i rubbed raw from not using enough lubrication. It turned red and the skin peeled of. I now have a grey scar on the tip of my penis around the size of my fingernail. I havent ever told anyone that. I would like to figure out a way to fix it. Im afraid to have sex cause im afraid any girl i show will think im a reject due to the scar. Iv been putting aloe on it and it doesnt sting in my boxers anymore. Im gonna buy the stuff they call Mederma. If that doesnt work im gonna wait 8 months till i graduate and go to a plastic surgeon and try to figure out some treatments that will help the scar diminish. Im afraid to show my dad cause he is really perverted and if there isnt a way to get rid of the scar I dont want him to remember that about me the rest of my life. By the way for you guys who want to have sex and have the same problem, if your really afraid to show your girlfriend, if you want to do this its your choice. But you can lie to her and say its a birthmark if you think she will believe you. i told my girlfriend its a birthmark and she believes me but hasnt seen it yet. I wish some of the doctors would actually reply and help us

Hay I have the same problem, I have had a gray scar sense I was 6 and the go another one which is red when I was 13. I usually tell the girls I have a birth mark and they want to see it and that's how things gets started gigitty :D