My daughter is almost 4, she has sensory integration disorder (some say mild autism). She's had problems sleeping, melatonin didn't work so doctor put her on .1 mg of Clonidine. Worked great at first, it's been about 3 months and now she will wake up about 3-5 hours after falling asleep, either screaming for hours or full of energy. I am a single mother with a 2 year old son also. I feel helpless and so sad for her. We go back to her neurological-developmental dr tomorrow. Someone please tell me there is hope!!!!!!! I hated turning to drugs but before that she would never sleep!! Any suggestions would be much appreciated, and if someone wants to bad mouth me about giving prescription drugs to my daughter, please keep your thoughts to yourself!!

Hi! My name is Samira!

I have been having some abdominal pain that really hurt a lot. If im doing something i have to stop because i feel like i'll fall down. My period left 2 weeks ago, and I don't think I am pregnant. Well we never know, I just woke up and i feel like trowing out, and i did a bit, then i felt much better. But this nausea comes and go. Can anyone help me?

How did it work for you because they are putting my 2 year old SPD on it for sleep. Love your last sentence by the way LOL