Can you tell me how to measure the length of a pool? There are certain pools where the length isn’t marked and I have no idea how many turns I have to swim in order to cover a certain mileage. I think it’s not an olympic pool, because it looks smaller. But still I get pretty tired when I swim its whole lent for several times.

I think that the easiest thing to do is to go and ask at the place where you buy entrance tickets. Those people know that for sure. I don’t understand how come a pool doesn’t have its length marked, but there must be something that indicates it. That’s of course if that’s not a private pool. Maybe you should switch from calculating mileage to try to swim by time. So, instead of swimming 5000 meters, you can for example decide and swim for a half an hour without any break. This is just an example, if you can’t swim for so long, you can determine a fifteen-minute swim. Anyway, the most important thing is to feel fine while you’re swimming. Don’t bother yourself with calculations and measurements.