Tell me what my heart rate should be after pool session. I think that I get tired too much and my heart almost palpitates after swimming. I have to say that I never swim to fast or too much. This happens during regular swimming. I’m a little worried and I don’t know what to do. How to measure my heart rate while I’m swimming?

The golden rule is not to panic, because it’s probably nothing. The fact that you don’t exaggerate in the sense that you don’t swim too fast or too much is a pretty relative notion since, what you perceive as a moderate training in comparison to what other swimmers do, might be too much for your body since your potentials at the moment are not such. You should go to check up your heart and pressure and see if everything is all right. Up to then, I’d advise you to avoid swimming. Heart rate depends on the exercising zone and for example if you’re training in aerobic zone, your heart rate should approximately be 145. As for HR monitoring devices, check out Polar and their gadgets.