Do you think it’s better to have weight lifting training before or after swimming? I suppose that there are certain rules about that just like there are rules for eating before or after training, or when to intensify training and something like that. I don’t know what to do, since after swimming I’m too tired for weight lifting and vice versa. What is recommended order of training?

Now you got me. I have never thought about that and I don’t know for sure whether there is a rule for that particular segment. I think that you should try both versions and see which one suits you more. It’s logical that you’re tired both after swimming and weight lifting but, I guess that if you persist and adapt your body to the particular regime, you won’t have problems after some time. You can, for example, start with swimming first and weight lifting after. I usually practice that order and I’m feeling fine. The truth is that I also felt too tired when I just started it, but I got used to it. Now, I can’t swim, then go home and after that, in the evening go to a gym.